Friday, October 29, 2010

The World is Changing so am I



Hiii..it's been a while (since last yr i think) i've stop writing and been busy since then...Now? still busy but it is time again to create a different paradigm as the world and my condition need it to..

I have a great journey since my last post...and I think I need to change and look at different angles for better views..But, when you gained something, you lost a little bit of your sense which I'm experiencing it now. What I've learned is that no matter what happen (the world is changing, crisis is no where to stop and the negative impacts is winning), always know who you are and prepare for a great and better undertaking...You might surprise for what may happen and yet there is nothing to lose...

I've been saying this to myself...and still yet there is nothing great happen to me but the world is fighting so am I...

* Credit to picture above via google search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...